Saturday, July 25, 2009

Looking for "Reef" flip flops/sandals in Vancouver, BC?

I bought a pair of these Reef flip flops at a sm town specialty store a couple o yrs ago, and they are the comfyest sandals I've ever worn. The store closed down, now I'm not sure where I might beable to find these sandals again. Has anyone seen these in Vancouver, BC? or can suggest a chain store I might find them in?





I did find them online, but if I can just go buy them in BC, I would prefer that.

Looking for "Reef" flip flops/sandals in Vancouver, BC?
The company lists the following as the Canadian distributor, so perhaps you can contact them to find your most local store:








NO LIMITS ACTION SPORTSWEAR, (604) 431-7330


CANADA





CANADA


e-mail:


reef@nolimits.ca



advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment