Saturday, July 25, 2009

Looking for "Reef" flip flops/sandals in Vancouver, BC?

I bought a pair of these Reef flip flops at a sm town specialty store a couple o yrs ago, and they are the comfyest sandals I've ever worn. The store closed down, now I'm not sure where I might beable to find these sandals again. Has anyone seen these in Vancouver, BC? or can suggest a chain store I might find them in?





I did find them online, but if I can just go buy them in BC, I would prefer that.

Looking for "Reef" flip flops/sandals in Vancouver, BC?
Check to see if there are any "surfer" shops around. They will usually have them there. If not you can go to www.surfworld.com and I know they have them there because I live in florida. Also, if you have a mall that has Pac-Sun or Maui Nix, they will have them there too. If you don't find any at surfworld.com try pacsun.com or maui nix.




freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment