Monday, April 20, 2009

Victoria's Secret Shoes / Sandals - What to do about "Whole Sizes Only" (Half size Up or Down?)?

I found these wedge sandals at VS that I like except they only come in whole sizes %26amp; I normally wear size 6.5.


In past situations like this, I would usually pick size 6 since they were only a bit small but still fit pretty well %26amp; looked good. Size 7s tended to look too big when I tried them on %26amp; sometimes were loose. The difference here though is that I%26#039;ve never bought shoes from VS %26amp; I%26#039;m not able to try them on before I buy them. Also, I don%26#039;t have much experience with buying %26amp; wearing high-heeled sandals: I heard that the bigger the size, the higher the heel but I don%26#039;t know whether this is true or if it even has an effect on the comfort level of walking.


So to sum it all up:


Size 6 PRO= Looks Better; Possibly shorter heel


CON= Narrow Base; Will be even tighter if my feet get bigger w/ age lol


Size 7 PRO= Future/LongTerm Use; Wider Base


CON= I%26#039;m short so bigger shoes make me look like I have clown feet; Heel maybe taller %26amp; thus harder to walk; If too loose toes slide out

Victoria%26#039;s Secret Shoes / Sandals - What to do about %26quot;Whole Sizes Only%26quot; (Half size Up or Down?)?
remember the return policy for Victoria%26#039;s Secret if you don%26#039;t like your shoes --


90 days or less for return , you get your credit back .


90 days or more, is store credit, where you can spend online.


the only thing is you%26#039;ll have to pay shipping %26amp; handling to send them back .





if you are an adult, i%26#039;d suggest buying the size 6 . but if you%26#039;re a teen, buy the 7%26#039;s because you are still growing .





i%26#039;d suggest going to the mall to Victoria%26#039;s Secret to try them on yourselves . this way, you don%26#039;t have to wait all those extra days to wait for them to be delivered, the return won%26#039;t cost extra if you don%26#039;t like them, %26amp; you%26#039;ll know which shoes would be best for you .
Reply:I would go either way on those, I tend to go a 1/2 size smaller most of the time, but sometimes thats too snug so I go a 1/2 size up. Sometimes that means the shoes fall off my feet.





My advice to you is to check their return policy and exchange them if they don%26#039;t work. If they have a good return policy, order both sizes and return one of them.



skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment