Monday, April 20, 2009

Asian women & sandals?

My BF has this stereotype - he thinks that most Asian women love to wear open-toe sandals, like flip-flops and such. I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s true, because most of the time when we go eat, we would eat at Asian places, so of course there%26#039;s a lot of Asian people around. Well, I%26#039;d like to get your opinion.





I%26#039;d like to do a quick poll:





If you ARE an Asian girl and love to wear flip-flops, please type %26quot;YES%26quot;. If you%26#039;re not, you can just ignore this question.





THANKS!

Asian women %26amp; sandals?
I am asian and I love to wear mules and flip-flops especially in summer time. Oh so comfortable.
Reply:well, i dont like to wear flip-flops all the time, i wear them only when the weather%26#039;s too warm, and when its cold, i like to wear my favourite pair of boots or some sneakers. plus, flip-flops can prevent smelly feet



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment