Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do Sandals resorts run specials often?

My fiance and I are considering most likely St Lucia Regency for our honeymoon. Lately, the Sandals sitehas shown a 50% off special and it says 7 days left. My question is should we go ahead and book now (honeymoon will be in october), or should we wait it out... I didn%26#039;t know if this is a sort of special that won%26#039;t come around again soon and I%26#039;ll end up paying more later, or if I should wait because they run heavy discounts often...





What do you think?

Do Sandals resorts run specials often?
You should wait you still have almost 9 more months to go. I know it is a very good offer. .::--)) I think it does. because in months of September, October, November is low season.





Congrats!!!



health

No comments:

Post a Comment