Monday, April 20, 2009

Why do my Teva Sandals make my feet stink?

I am a big Teva Sandal fan, and I love wearing my Teva Sandals, and I wear them as much as I can, and I usually wear them in the first part of April and will continue to wear them untill the first snowfall. I have one problem when I take them off my feet, they make my feet stink, and they stink bad! Why do my Tevas make my feet stink? Any Ideas?

Why do my Teva Sandals make my feet stink?
Wear sneakers with no socks.


Keeps the stink inside the shoe.


More comfortable too.
Reply:If you don%26#039;t have this problem with other types of shoes, I would suspect a possible reaction to the sandals due to what they are made from. Some people can%26#039;t wear rubber based sandals as their foot odor becomes terrible from the reaction between the rubber and their sweat. Continue to wear your sandals since you love them (I do too) but try putting on some foot powder (made specifically for odor or sweating) before wearing them...it might eliminate or lessen the problem for you. (I%26#039;m an R.N.)



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment