Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can you recommend some nice looking sandals that I can wear to work?

My feet get so hot in the summer time, so I like to wear shoes that don%26#039;t trap in the heat. Josef Seibels shoes are good looking, but kind of expensive. Can you guys recommend some sandals to wear? Kind of like the ones listed below.





http://www.sierratradingpost.com/i/10408...

Can you recommend some nice looking sandals that I can wear to work?
it depends on your style, age, gender. I wasn%26#039;t able to find any of that in your profile. Are you allowed to where open-toe? sling backs? or do they have to look like they cover your entire foot but they dont? Also they match your entire wardrobe, style wise.





To me, those particular kind do not look like they would be appropriate but if thats what you can afford and feel most comfortable, then but them.





Maybe this site can help. I googled comfortable shoes and this what i got:





http://www.dansko.com/Home.aspx





Good luck!
Reply:try the mall



credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment