Monday, August 3, 2009

What did you think of the Sandals resort in the Bahamas?

Hi all - I am going to the Sandals resort in the Bahamas and was just wondering what you thought of it (or any of the Sandals resorts in general). Did it feel awkward not tipping at all? Was the place clean? Did you sign up for any of the land/sea adventures? I am looking to book one of those when I get there but wanted to know what everybody thought of them first. I have heard good things from others but wanted additional opinions. Also, does anybody know what the weather will be like in May (which is when I am going)? Thank you!

What did you think of the Sandals resort in the Bahamas?
Most Sandals properties are great, the Grand Bahamian is one of its crown jewels.


Tipping is forbidden and people get fired for accepting, best way to show appreciation is to thank people and writer a letter.


May weather in Bahamas, near perfect with constant breeze.





have fun.
Reply:Went last year in May and it was great, and hot. As my wife and I are both divers we had a great time althought the actual diving was not all that great compared to Roatan or Belize. Hope u r taking a partner because it really is a beautiful romantic setting for relaxing and getting the stress off.



pale skin

No comments:

Post a Comment